Thursday 6 December 2012

Business Marketing

Business Marketing Biography

I have lived in Boulder for 10 years. I know the unique community of Boulder County very well. This is important because if your clients/customers live in the Boulder area, they are a specific demographic and have specific needs.

Your business aims to meet the needs of your clients. You need an internet marketing partner who understands this market to best help drive them to your site and bring in revenue. I am an expert in individual and small service businesses including counseling/therapy, massage, alternative health, domestic help, family/child/baby, pregnancy and birth, and eco-green products/services.

Why am I an expert in these areas? I learned while building my second website. This website, and springboard into all things internet based, is www.appletreedirectory.com I learned so much about the needs and services of the Boulder County community in developing, building and maintaining this site. I also learned all the vital aspects to internet marketing.

From there, I started three more websites and continued to learn more everyday. I want offer my years of wisdom to you so your unique talents and business can be found by those who would best benefit from what you offer. So many of my friends are entrepreneurs and struggle with the internet side of growing a business, since they are great with people but not technology.

As a graduate of Naropa University, with an MA in Contemplative Psychotherapy, and a BA in Business Marketing from Univ of Iowa, I offer a unique blend of being a great communicator and listener as well as offering marketing, technology savvy. I will listen to all your needs, discuss all the options with you, then chart a specific path for your success.
Business Marketing
Business Marketing
Business Marketing
Business Marketing
Business Marketing
Business Marketing
Business Marketing
Business Marketing
Business Marketing
Business Marketing
Business Marketing
Business Marketing
Business Marketing
Business Marketing
Business Marketing
Business Marketing
Business Marketing
Business Marketing
Business Marketing
Business Marketing


No comments:

Post a Comment